-
February 4th, 2002, 03:28 PM
#31
Inactive Member
I'd love to see it, but I have to believe that if it were that simple, something comparable would already be on the market.
As far as fabricating extraneous piping inbetween the blower/manifold & head, there's not much room to work with. To keep the blower from hitting the firewall, it's gonna take some very severe bends, and pretty small piping.
------------------
-
February 4th, 2002, 10:41 PM
#32
Inactive Member
AHHHH Im wet. I would sell a kidney for a intercooler. I am in the edge of my seat. Please keep us updated, and inform your mechanic that if he pulls this off he will be very paid from it.
------------------
94 JRSC GSR
-
February 4th, 2002, 11:01 PM
#33
Inactive Member
How much are you guys looking to pay for an intercooler? $300,$400,$500,$600 ??? If it came as a complete kit everything you needed. I know a guy who will make one for me. It is my design but i was going to sell the JRSC so i dropped the idea. Let me know,i might have him make one up as a prototype.
------------------
99 civic si,jrsc 6lbs,3"short ram intake,walboro high flow pump,apexi v-afc,autometer gauges,type-r red valve cover,koni shocks,progress springs and rear sway bar,Best time [email protected]
-
February 5th, 2002, 01:36 AM
#34
Inactive Member
At this point I think JRSC intercooler discussions would be approximately as exciting as asking when the Endyn supercharger kit is going to be on the market. Glad to see hope springs eternal.
------------------
-
February 5th, 2002, 01:42 AM
#35
Inactive Member
Well Dbman I guess you will have to trust me cause the manifold will be done next week!!
------------------
JRSC @8psi RC 270's, cartech 2025i water inj, jr map mod, vpac, JR BTC, dcsports 4-1, apex-i N1 catback 2.1/4", 2.1/4" test pipe, Zip22 02 sim, J&S safeguard, fuel pump, aluminum fly(6.5)lb, center force dual friction clutch. A/F gauge, FP gauge, boostgauge, EGT gauge, MSD digital 6, blaster coil, MSD cap, magnacore wires, J&S dual monitor.
-
February 5th, 2002, 03:28 PM
#36
Inactive Member
I guess you will have to trust me cause the manifold will be done next week!!
[/B][/QUOTE]
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH YYYYEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!
------------------
95'GSR w/JRSC at 6psi.
1/8 mi. 8.44 at 81mph.
Hp 226.7 torque 159.8
-
February 5th, 2002, 05:20 PM
#37
Inactive Member
I'm crossing my fingers on this one.
------------------
98 ACURA INTEGRA LS
JRSC@6PSI
-
February 5th, 2002, 05:21 PM
#38
Inactive Member
Count me in on an ic too.
It will go nicely with all the other junk I've bought for the car.

mmmmm.... fmic..... secksy!
------------------
-
February 5th, 2002, 05:31 PM
#39
Inactive Member
This might help out....... I hear conflicting measurements for the M62 however. Some say it is only good to 14400 rpm while many others say it is good to 18000
Here is a blower speed chart
http://ferrari.colowatch.com/files/1...rRPMChart2.htm
------------------
Check out www.highaltitudeimports.com
www.haiparts.com
-
February 5th, 2002, 06:24 PM
#40
Inactive Member
Will it work for all B series motors (ie. B18B)
Defconsc
-------------
------------------
98 Teg B18B, JRSC kit, JR BTC, JR fuel Pump, AEM CAI, DC JDM 4-1, Gutted Hi flow Cat, Apexi N1 Exhaust
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks